The Dominion House
- The Dominion House was built in 1923 as a masonic children's home. The home was operated until 1978 when it was closed due to changes in the Oklahoma foster care law. It remained vacant until 2000, when it was purchased and renovated. A private garden area with waterfall was added during the renovation for outdoor weddings, while the grand ballroom serves as a reception area for events ranging from weddings to high school proms.